Unfortunately we can't find that webinar!
Please browse the list below to see if you may be able to locate it under a different name.
- Understand the primary challenges that hospital management (C-suite) is faced with today.
- Develop methods to highlight the specialized skills of health system pharmacists to the C-Suite.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Chief Pharmacy Officer and how to develop that position in a health system.
- Describe what the C- Suite Tool Kit provides to pharmacy leaders
- Define the importance of communication with the C-suite
- Describe the importance of goal alignment among the pharmacy department, C-suite, and PPMI
- Review the current regulations surrounding Pharmaceutical Waste Management
- Describe options for properly managing Pharmaceutical Waste
- Expose gaps of current Pharmaceutical Waste streams
- Identify areas to create sterile products preparation efficiencies
- Ways to improve sterile products processes using a workflow management tool
- Describe ways to decrease sterile products processing errors through standardized workflow
- Describe 3 cases each of reported issues with compounded sterile products from outsourced providers and from in-house hospital pharmacies.
- Describe how outsourced compounded sterile products compare in terms of safety to manufacturer-prepared sterile products, in-house prepared compounded sterile products, and point-of-care prepared compounded sterile products.
- List the 5 key elements when making a decision to prepare compounded sterile products in-hours vs. using an outsourced contracted provider.
- List the TJC requirements that apply to an outsourced compounded sterile products provider and managing their services.
- List the six key components of selecting an outsourced vendor, and the considerations that need to be included for each.